Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oxford Interview: Part 2

I have a feeling this will be my last post on this blog. :(

It's quite a while since my Oxford interview, and I thought it went comforably well.

I was 2 hours early. Was acting confident but was really nervous inside. Drank a lot of water, went to the toilet a dozen of times. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, and went to the nearest shopping mall and walked around. Time passed amazingly slowly for some reason. Finally, I went back to the interview place, and once more in the toilet before I went in the room... (suspense!)

December 15th!!!! Will be when Oxford will tell me whether I got rejected or offered a place (usually with conditions of AAA grades).

Ah! So my gut feeling is that I got accepted, but then again, my gut feeling is also that I got rejected.

(On a more positive thought, I already got an offer from Imperial, my second choice.)

So... again, I think this will be my last post.

I want to start a new blog. I want a new start. I will tell you the new blog's link here. (Laughing to myself, who's the audience anyways?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2580 visitors in 87 countries

look at that! course you have an audience!! and congrats on your imperial offer. that's already a fabulous achievement. hope oxford says yes too...then the rest will be easy. AAA is a piece of cake for you! lol.

meanwhile, have fun in school. oh i so miss those friday movies... but my pbl group and i watched the incredibles together last week, ordered pizza too...he he. :D

don't forget to call me on dec 15th! i'm having my formative exams on the 18th and 19th... but i don't feel like studying at all :P

c.

12:54 am, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i found sth i think you would like reading...

http://thrillingwonder.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-breakthroughs-in-mathematics.html

new breakthroughs in mathematics.

c.

1:41 am, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Eau said...

we rarely have friday movies anymore.... don't worry...

seem like you're enjoying uni... I can't wait until I get to go to uni!

new experience and all that jazz - especially living alone in another country.

f.

6:47 pm, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home