Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Please don't kill it yet: Part 1

If you see an insect, and are disgusted by it: Wait! Do not kill it just yet!

There's an evil devil I know who can tranform a human into an insect. And if you are unfortunate enough to meet this devil, and become an insect - think about it - you would feel vulnerable and scared.

Say you were transformed into an ant. What is the best way to communicate to humans to show that you are actually an intelligent human trapped in an ant's body, without being squashed first?

For example, you could get other ants to follow you to spell words like:


Although this approach seems difficult to implement, you may be able to at least arrange dead ant bodies in various configurations. Perhaps you should spell out some mathematical or physics formula, but which one?


What message would you write?

What else could you do?

2 Comments:

Blogger N.A.O said...

First of all, what kind of answer do you expect?
Is this challenge supposed to be answered in mathematical/mechanical way or anyway I like?

I'd prefer walk far to my home and try getting a person I trust the most.Talk to him/her.Let's say my name's Nao n her name's Ryan. Simply, my identity or secrets only Ryan and I know.
Like..
RYAN ITS NAO

4:06 pm, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Eau said...

I don't expect anything, just anything that will save your life if you were trapped in an ant's body! :)

How can you talk to him if you were an ant? How could he even spot you? Lol.

8:08 pm, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home